CFAES Give Today
Academic Programs

College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences


Special-Action Probation

You may be placed on special-action probation, even if you have no cumulative deficiency points and a cumulative GPA above 2.0, when your college has determined, by a review of your grades and course work, that you are not making satisfactory progress toward a degree. Your college office will inform you of your status, as well as the conditions of probation, including the minimum grade-point average you must achieve in the following term to avoid academic dismissal.