Academic Difficulty

When your cumulative grade point average (GPA) falls below 2.0, you are considered to be in academic difficulty. This can lead to academic warning, probation, or dismissal. If you feel that you are in academic difficulty (even if your cumulative GPA is above 2.0), you should see your college academic advisor as soon as possible to discuss the issues that may be affecting your academic performance and to get advice on how to get back on track. Follow any of the following links for futher information.

Academic Dismissal

Academic Warning

Academic Probation

Grade Forgiveness

Fresh Start

Program Dismissal

Reinstatement Petition Process

Special-Action Probation