- have excelled throughout their undergraduate experience (within and outside the classroom) in the areas of academics, service, and influence
- can articulate how their experiences and accomplishments have prepared them to enter their profession and become a contributing member to meet ever-changing professional challenges and societal needs
- have demonstrated growth, as students and future professionals, through accomplishments made within their department, college, university, community, and future profession
Award winners are selected through a competitive process, and are evaluated by the Award Selection Panel, comprised of faculty from each unit in the College. The Panel looks for excellence and demonstrated personal and professional growth in the areas of academic scholarship, student organization leadership, and involvement in the university and the broader community.
The 2018 Outstanding Senior Awards were presented during the CFAES 2018 Outstanding Senior Awards Dinner on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at the OSU Fawcett Event Center.
2018 Application Information - Application window closed
The time to apply for the 2018 Outstanding Senior Awards is now over. The window to apply for the 2019 Outstanding Senior Awards will open in December 2018. Please check back then for more information about the 2019 application.
Please e-mail the following items to Katie Share by Monday, January 22nd, 2018 at 11:59am:
- Advising Report
PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO STARTING THE APPLICATION:
- Save the application on your computer BEFORE starting to complete.
- You MUST use Adobe Reader to complete the application. You can download it here. (Apple Users: DO NOT use "Preview" to complete the application).
Want to learn more about completing the application? Attend one of our upcoming information sessions. Check back for details regarding dates, times, and locations.
|Tuesday, January 16, 2018||12:00-1:00pm||Ag Admin Bldg 100N|
|Wednesday, January 17, 2018||11:30am-12:30pm||Ag Admin Bldg 100N|
|Thursday, January 18, 2018||1:00-2:00pm||Ag Admin Bldg 100N|