COVID-19 update for Campus visits and events: To keep our communities safe during this unprecedented time, the university is cancelling all undergraduate admissions visits and on-campus recruitment events scheduled through December 2020. We are grateful for your understanding and patience. Click here to learn more about how Ohio State is keeping our communities safe.
Our Virtual Overview Tours will be continued through Zoom (a link will be emailed to all of our participants before their virtual visit with us). These hour and a half general infromation sessions will include a 30 minute presentation of the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences (CFAES) followed by a 60 minute virtual tour of the CFAES campus led by our student ambassadors. Below is a list of dates we will be offering our Virtual Overview Tours. Please select the date in which you would like to schedule your virtual visit and complete the Virtual Overview Tour Registration Form that follows to complete your registration.
- Monday, October 5 at 3:30pm EST
- Monday, October 19 at 3:30pm EST
- Monday, October 19 at 6:00pm EST
- Thursday, October 22 at 3:30pm EST
- Saturday, October 24 at 11:00am EST
- Thursday, November 5 at 3:30pm EST
- Thursday, November 12 at 3:30pm EST
- Saturday, November 14 at 11:00am EST
- Monday, November 16 at 3:30pm EST
- Thursday, November 19 at 3:30pm EST
- Saturday, December 5 at 11:00am EST
- Monday, December 7 at 6:00pm EST
If you have any questions or difficulty registering for a Virtual Overview Tour, do not hesitate to let us know at email@example.com or 614-688-4659. Thank you and Go Bucks!