CFAES Give Today
Academic Programs

College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences


Disability Services

Disability Services

The Office for Disability Services offers a number of services for students with documented disabilities, including:

  • Learning Disabilities
  • Deaf or Hard of Hearing
  • Visually or Mobility Impaired
  • Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
  • Psychiatric or Medical Disabilities
  • Temporary Mobility Impairments
    • Example: If you break your leg, you can use the Handivan Services to help you get around campus
  • Certain Classroom Accommodations
    • Example: Materials can be provided in alternate formats (such as books on audio tape) and arrangements can be made for alternative testing conditions (such as a quiet room)

The Office for Disability Services can be reached at (614) 292-3307.