If you're looking for a way to make a difference in our college while working with fun and energetic people, then the CFAES Diversity Catalyst Team may be for you. New members are being sought to serve three-year terms on this college-wide team. Faculty and staff in all job classifications are welcome and encouraged to apply. Please see below for some additional information about the team and the time commitment involved. Applications are due Jan. 31.
The CFAES Diversity Catalyst Team formed in 2007 as part of our college's participation in a federally sponsored project called the Change Agent States.
The team's mission is "Create a climate of inclusion and inspire an appreciation of diversity." The time commitment includes one or two face-to-face meetings and communication through a listserve and on Carmen Connect on an as-needed basis.
The team is responsible for:
- Coordinating and awarding diversity mini-grants.
- Coordinating the CFAES Diversity Professional Development Support Fund.
- Conducting CFAES Community Dialogues.
- Supporting CFAES in enhancing efforts of diversity and inclusion.
- Open Doors Training (coming 2014).
- Cultural Intelligence Training (coming 2014).
- Other activities as they occur.
For a list of current team members and a five-year review, click here.