Students enrolled in the various program areas of the School of Environment and Natural Resources must submit the college scholarship application by February 15 to qualify for scholarships in the School of Environment and Natural Resources and within the college. Applicants should be above average academically and possess leadership potential.
The scholarship committee meets during Spring Semester to determine the awards for the upcoming academic year.
210 Kottman Hall
- Barneby Family Scholarship Fund. Income provides graduate and undergraduate scholarships for deserving students in the School of Environment and Natural Resources and for student oriented endeavors of significance to the School's progress.
- Charles E. and Marian Benson Scholarship Fund. Income provides scholarships for forestry students who are residents of Ohio with career interests in the distribution of lumber and building products.
- Helen Sells Clarkson Memorial Scholarship. Income provides scholarships for students majoring in the natural sciences in food, agricultural, and environmental sciences.
- Charles A. Dambach Memorial Fund. Income provides scholarships, fellowships, or assistantships for students enrolled in the School of Natural Resources.
- John F. Disinger Endowment Fund. Income provides scholarships for upper division undergraduates in sustainable resource management.
- Forestry Forum Endowed Scholarship Fund. Provides scholarships to natural resource students active in forestry or urban forestry and in the OSU Forestry Forum.
- The Heiligmann Scholarship. Provides scholarships to students specializing in forestry or wildlife.
- Annabelle E. Hoge Endowment Fund. Income supports scholarships and student activities in the School of Environment and Natural Resources.
- Louis P. Holleran Environmental Education Fellowship. Provides scholarship support to an Ohio resident majoring in environmental education.
- JELD-WEN Scholarship. Provides scholarships to students in foresty.
- Lee Johnston Scholarship Endowment. Provides scholarships to junior or senior students in natural resources who possess leadership skills and maintain active participation in student/professional organizations within the School. Student must have demonstrated academic ability and financial need.
- William T. Kahliff Scholarship Fund. Income provides scholarships for worthy and needy students in the School of Environment and Natural Resources.
- Elizabeth Shaw Long Scholarship Fund. Income provides a scholarship for a worthy and needy student in the School of Environment and Natural Resources, Division of Forestry.
- Kenneth and Suzanne McNutt Scholars Fund. Provides support to the SENR Scholars Program.
- The Nikki Meifert Memorial Fund. Provides a scholarship for an undergraduate student enrolled in the SENR who has been selected as a participant in the Terrestrial Wildlife Ecology Laboratory Professional Internship Program.
- Morgan Memorial Scholarship Fund. Income provides a scholarship for a student pursuing a degree in the School of Environment and Natural Resources, Division of Forestry, who has demonstrated high academic achievement and financial need.
- Morin American Indian Scholarship. Annual scholarship supports Native American students in natural resources, environmental protection, or wildlife management with a 2.5 cummulative GPA. Preference given to students affiliated with American Indian Movement, students from Central Ohio , and the Columbus Public School System.
- The Ralph and Anne E. Newman Endowed Scholarship in Forestry. Income provides scholarships for sophomore, junior or senior majors in forestry in the College, School of Environment and Natural Resources, with preference to those interested in land reclamation through reforestation.
- Ohio Sportsman - Atwood Scholarship. Supports students in natural resources.
- Edmond R. Sawtell Fund. Income assists graduate or undergraduate students in conservation and natural resources.
- Elizabeth C. Sawtell Fund for Natural Resources. The principal and/or income provides a scholarship for a student in the School of Environment and Natural Resources.
- School of Environment and Natural Resources Scholarship Fund. Provides scholarships for students in the School of Environment and Natural Resources.
- Trent D. Sickles Scholarship Fund. Income provides scholarships for undergraduate or graduate students in water conservation.
- Paul F. and Rhonda Sipp Wetland Student Research Fund. Provides competitive grants for student research at the Olentangy River Wetland Research Park.
- The T. Davis Sydnor Endowed Scholarship Fund. Recipients must display interest in urban ecosystems.
- Buford M. and May Scott Teater Scholarship Fund. Income provides scholarships for undergraduates in the School of Environment and Natural Resources.
- Dr. Robert W. Teater Endowed Fund. Income is used to provide scholarships for natural resource professionals or other mid-career students who want to pursue a degree or take additional coursework in the School of Environment and Natural Resources.
- Robert D. Touse and William F. Cowen, Jr. Endowment. This scholarship is to provide financial support to a forestry major within the School of Environment and Natural Resources. The student must have a financial need for the scholarship, be a citizen of the United States, be registered as a full-time student, qualify as a junior or senior, and have a 3.0 GPA or better.
- Undergraduate Honors Research Scholarship. Scholarships for SENR honors students completing an honors project for Graduation with Honors Research Distinction.
- Kathryn Weisner Scholarship Fund. The principal and/or income provides scholarships for deserving students majoring in conservation.