Currently enrolled students majoring in the department will be reviewed for scholarship support by the departmental scholarship and awards committee. Entering freshmen and transfer students will be considered on prior academic achievement. Declared majors in the department must submit the college scholarship application by February 15 to qualify for both college and departmental scholarships. Award decisions will be made during Spring Semester.
246A Kottman Hall, 2021 Coffey Rd.
(614) 247-6876 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- C. C. Allison Fund in Plant Pathology. Income provides undergraduate or graduate scholarships in the Department of Plant Pathology.
- Arthur J. Hoffmann Memorial Educational Fund. Income assists a junior or senior student researching a greenhouse vegetable production problem.
- Professorship in Plant Protection. Income provides salary and program support for the work of a distinguished scholar and researcher in the field of plant protection. Scholarships for undergraduate students are available for high academic achievement.
- Plant Protection Scholarship. Provides scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students in Plant Health Management based on academic merit.