Declared majors in the department must submit the college scholarship application by February 15 to qualify for both the college and departmental scholarships. Applicants should be above average academically and possess leadership potential. Award decisions will be made during spring quarter.
Carol Anelli, PhD
216 Kottman Hall, 2021 Coffey Road, Columbus, OH 43210
- Ralph Davidson Scholarship Fund in Entomology. Income supports scholarships and fellowships in the Department of Entomology.
- Harry S. Mesloh Scholarship Fund. Income provides scholarships for Franklin County students with a 'B' average or better, studying entomology and specializing in bees and apiary.
- The Ohio Pest Management Association Scholarship Fund. Income provides scholarships to undergraduate or graduate students attending any campus with preference given to those who are members in good standing of the OPMA, their families, and/or employees of an OPMA member in good standing and their families. Candidates must be focused on urban entomology.
- Jack Root and Helen Root Entomology Travel Endowment Fund. Income provides travel grants for professional society meetings, alternating annually between students studying agricultural entomology and urban entomology.
- Dorothy Kuder Smith and Floyd F. Smith Scholarship Fund in Floriculture and Entomology. Income provides scholarships divided equally between the floriculture (Department of Horticulture and Crop Science) and the Department of Entomology.
- Loren F. Steiner Entomology Memorial Fund. Income provides undergraduate scholarships or graduate fellowships to those who have demonstrated academic ability, need and an interest in economic entomology.