Declared majors in the department must submit the college scholarship application by February 15 to qualify for both the college and departmental scholarships. Applicants should be above average academically and possess leadership potential. Applications will be reviewed and students notified by the selection committee.
- Agricultural Education Scholarship Fund. Income provides scholarships for juniors and seniors in Agricultural Education.
- The Sue and Walt Bailey Endowed Scholarship. Supports at least two scholarships of equal amounts to be awarded annually to an undergraduate student majoring in Food Science and Nutrition and to an undergraduate student majoring in Agricultural Education. Preference shall be given to students from Ross County, Ohio, then those from Ohio, then Arizona, then California. Preference shall be given to students who do not receive federal student aid grants. Qualified applicants will have demonstrated academic achievement and involvement in student organizations.
- Ralph E. Bender Scholarship Fund. Income provides a scholarship for a talented and needy entering freshman, with preference to agricultural education students.
- Clyde and Crystal Beougher Endowed Scholarship in Agricultural Education. Income provides scholarships for worthy undergraduates in the college with a preference to agricultural education majors with outstanding academic achievement and/or leadership in extracurricular activities.
- The Birkenholz Leadership Award Fund. Income provides a scholarship to an undergraduate student of senior standing majoring in agricultural education with first preference given to a student in the leadership option and second preference given to a student in the teaching option.
- Stephen Brock Memorial Scholarship. Income provides scholarships for juniors or seniors majoring in agribusiness and applied economics or agricultural education, with preference to the Delta Theta Sigma fraternity members. Available in alternating years.
- Albert B. Davis Agricultural Scholarship Fund. Income provides scholarships for needy undergraduates in agricultural education in the college with preference to residents of Noble, Guernsey, Tuscarawas, Muskingum, Fairfield, Pickaway, and Washington counties in Ohio.
- E. Ivor Jones Endowed Scholarship Fund. Income provides support for an undergraduate or graduate student with at least a 3.0 GPA enrolled in the department and engaged in the study and/or research of agricultural education.
- James J. Kreglow Agricultural Education Scholarship Fund. Income provides undergraduate scholarships with preference to agricultural education majors.
- The Kuhl Stubbs Endowed Fund. Income provides scholarships to students who are members of an organization recognized by the University whose mission seeks to increase the number of females in agricultural fields. First preference given to candidates whose major is in the Department of Agricultural Communications, Education and Leadership.
- Roger W. LeValley, D.D.S. Agricultural Education Endowment Fund. Income provides a scholarship to a student majoring in agricultural education, specifically in the teaching option who is a sophomore, junior, or senior.
- Ruth and S. N. McIntosh Memorial Scholarship. Income provides scholarships for undergraduates in the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences who are from Ohio or West Virginia. Preference for recipients are those students enrolled in the Department of Human and Community Resource Development with an emphasis on extension education.
- OABA Agricultural Education Scholarship. Supports an undergraduate student in agricultural education with strong academic achievement, leadership skills, and interest in agribusiness sales/management.
- Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Agricultural Education Scholarship. Supports undergraduate students in agricultural education with interest in youth development programs.
- The Carl E. Pickering Memorial Endowed Scholarship Fund in Human and Community Resource Development. Supports a scholarship for an entering freshman student enrolled in agricultural education who demonstrates both academic achievement and financial need.
Alice Lucile Russel Scholarship Fund. Income provides undergraduate scholarships in agricultural education and Food, Agricultural and Biological Engineering, with preference to students from Belmont or Champaign counties.
The Smucker Leaders Scholarship Fund. Income provides undergraduate scholarships to students pursuing a minor in Leadership Studies in the Department of Agricultural Communications, Education and Leadership.
Jo and Warren Weiler Scholarship Fund in Agricultural Education. Income provides scholarships and leadership awards for worthy and needy undergraduate agricultural education majors in the college based on leadership and service in agriculture with emphasis on the Agricultural Education Society and with the intention to teach agricultural education in the high school. Junior or senior rank is required when the scholarship is received along with high scholastic achievement.
- Pat R. and Melena S. Whittington Undergraduate Teacher Education Scholarship Fund. Income provides support for at least one scholarship for an undergraduate student majoring in the Teacher Education preparation option in Agricultural and Extension Education in the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences.