Declared majors in the department must submit the college scholarship application by February 15 to qualify for both the college and departmental scholarships. Applicants should be above average academically and possess leadership potential.
Applications will be screened by the faculty in the department and selected applicants will be asked to interview with the selection committee early Spring Semester. Selected recipients will have a dedication to the industry, demonstrated involvement in the department, and demonstrated academic achievement, and be a declared major in Agricultural Communications.
Emily Buck, Ph.D.
203 Agricultural Administation Building
- John Hancock Klippart Memorial Fund for Agriculture. Income supports students in agricultural communication.
- Earl and Wilma McMunn Agricultural Communication Scholarship. Income provides scholarship support for students studying agricultural communication in the Department of Agricultural Communication, Education, and Leadership.
- Ohio Agribusiness Association Ag Communication Scholarship. Supports sophomore, junior, or senior students in agricultural communication.
- Leo L. Rummell Endowed Scholarship Fund. Income provides a scholarship for a student in the college who has a major in agricultural communication and has completed an internship in ag communication.
- Bill Zipf 4-H Memorial Scholarship. Income provides an undergraduate scholarship for a sophomore, junior, or senior majoring in agricultural communication in the college. Recipients must be members or former members of 4-H.