Undergraduate Student Forms


General Guidelines

  • CFAES Academic Affairs processes academic forms and requests primarily for undergraduate students currently or seeking to major in the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences. The forms and processes on this page are intended for this audience. Students with majors in the School of Environment and Natural Resources can get assistance here. Graduate students should seek assistance from their Graduate Studies Coordinator or the Graduate School
  • All requests and approvals must be sent via OSU e-mail accounts. We will not accept any requests from other email services and will only respond to an OSU email address (name.#@osu.edu or name.#@buckeyemail.osu.edu)
  • All standing deadlines are still in place. Visit the University Registrar’s important dates calendar for up-to-date deadlines.
  • All permissions required by a form/petition are necessary. Permissions may be obtained from instructors and/or advisors via email; but must be included at the time of your submission via email to cfaes-academics@osu.edu.
  • All information must be provided completely and accurately. Requests or forms submitted with missing information/missing permissions will not be processed. If you are unable to access/download or scan a completed form, please follow guidelines for handling these requests via email.
  • To the extent possible, use Reply All when obtaining permissions via email. This will keep all information about your request in one email chain that can be forwarded for processing.
  • Once all information is gathered, submit materials to cfaes-academics@osu.edu for processing. If there is an issue with your form or information, you will be contacted. Your request will be confirmed via email to your OSU email address once processed.
  • If you are unclear on what steps are needed, we’re here to help. Connect with your advisor or call Academic Affairs at (614) 292-1734.

Common Actions & Forms

CFAES Student Forms

Petition for Change in Minor

alt image: form preview

Petition for Change in Major

alt image: form preview

   Petition for Reinstatement        alt image: form preview      

Enrollment Form - FAES 3191 (Internship)alt image: form preview

Retroactive Actionsalt image: form preview

Major/Minor/Advisor Declaration Formalt image: form preview