Tip for Students:
How to get started: When considering internships it is important to consider your interests, skills, what you hope to get out of the experience and what you have to offer the employer. Below are some steps to help you get started on your internship search.
- Meet with a Career Counselor to develop your resume and for assistance with your internship search
- Start your internship search through Handshake and College Career Expos
- Attend a workshop for help with Career Expo prep, resume writing, and many more career development activities
- Attend networking events relevant to the field you are looking to work in the future
- Check with the Internship Coordinator from your Department for guidelines on using your internship for academic credit
Current students, report your Internships!
These answers help our office provide prospective and current students with information about job outcomes. Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to answer these questions. Your name will not be attached to your outcome when shared in reports.
*Reporting your internship through the link above does not enroll you in academic credit for the internship. Please meet with the Internship Coordinator from your department to enroll in internship credit.