Three Events…One Massive Recruitment Day at Ohio State
Date: Tuesday, February 11, 2020
Location: The Ohio Union - 1739 N High St, Columbus, OH 43210
Cost: $300 for private companies; $150 for government/non-profit
Open to all current Ohio State students. (Bring your BuckID to check in)
Ohio State Alumni are also welcome to attend.
We are hosting three major career expos in one day to get more students in front of you for all of your hiring needs.
- Environmental & Sustainability Career Expo
- Food and Agricultural Sciences Career Expo
- Construction Career Expo
Employer Registration is completely on-line through our Handshake website.
- Visit https://handshake.osu.edu/
- Create an account and connect to Ohio State
- Click the "Fairs" Link and search for "Ohio State"
- Select "Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences Career Expo - 02/11/20"
You will be asked to select the career expo event you wish to display your booth in. Select your primary industry focus area when looking for students.
- Food and Agricultural Sciences
- Environmental & Sustainability
All of our 22 majors will be represented plus dozens more from across campus.
- Agribusiness and Applied Economics
- Agricultural Communication
- Agricultural Systems Management
- AgriScience Education
- Animal Sciences
- Community Leadership
- Construction Systems Management
- Culinary Science
- Environment, Economy, Development and Sustainability
- Environmental Policy and Decision Making
- Environmental Science
- Food, Agricultural and Biological Engineering
- Food Business Management
- Food Science and Technology
- Forestry, Fisheries, and Wildlife
- Meat Science
- Natural Resource Management
- Plant Health Management
- Plant Pathology
- Professional Golf Management
- Sustainable Plant Systems