Your resume is your first impression for a potential employer, be sure it's a positive one.
Research the company
- Prior to the interview, research the company
- Browse the company website, social media, and talk with contacts to learn more
Find out who will interview you
- Use LinkedIn or their website to see if you can put a face with a name
- It is always better to be overdressed than underdressed
- Wear a suit/blazer
- Appropriate button down or formal wear under suit
- Aim for being comfortable while still being professional
Handshake is a new, innovative, and dynamic recruitment platform that will assist in connecting employers and students.
How do I connect to handshake?
(Will redirect you to the OSU login screen)
Connect with A Staff Member at the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences
Adam primarily works with our external partners doing employer outreach and engagement. He manages the following: