The CFAES Ambassadors are a team of 20 to 30 students, selected through an application and interview process, to represent the college in a variety of ways.
The team members give prospective families tours of our college campus, answer questions and relate to visiting students. They also serve as liaisons to the Ohio State student body to help increase awareness around our college. And, they are encouraged to become involved in industry to better relations.
So, what’s the time commitment?
- 1 hour every other week for meetings
- 2 Saturdays per academic year (college arranged visit events)
- 1 hour on 1 Friday or Monday afternoon per semester to give a tour of the college
- At least 1 hour tour of the college per semester for visiting parents
- Flexible and volunteered time as needed to complete projects or initiatives
- 1 yearly weekend retreat for training and team building
Sound like fun? It is!
Director of Undergraduate Recruitment and Student Engagement