To make this happen, we search for student leaders who can appreciate the enormity of the task and lead the design of an event that acknowledges and highlights the successes of our students, faculty and staff in a way that folks throughout the college will enjoy!
- Provide overall direction and leadership for all aspects of the banquet and program.
- Recruit students from all CFAES academic units to serve on the committee.
- Select and work closely with sub-committee chairs as an Executive Committee.
- Assign members and recruit advisors for the various sub-committees.
- Work collaboratively to prepare a budget, establish a meeting schedule, establish and meet goals, and maintain communication among the subcommittees. To help facilitate these multiple responsibilities, one co-chair will focus primarily on communication and marketing and one will focus on financial and facility matters.
- Conduct a post-event evaluation and ensure that appropriate records are prepared and archived for use by future planners.
- Submit Applications to Marilyn Trefz.2
- Interviews will be held Thursday, March 22, 2018 at the CFAES Student Council meeting. The meeting begins at 5:30pm; applicant interviews and selection will take place early in the agenda.