CFAES Give Today
Academic Programs

College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences



  College Academic Counselors

The College Academic Counselors Paul Heimberger and Ben Carignan work full-time assisting students with the following:

  • Declaring a new Major or Minor
  • Academic Opportunities
  • Campus Support Services
  • General Education Requirements
  • Graduation Requirements
  • Reinstatement
  • Leave of Absence Questions
  • Scheduling Classes
  • Transfer Questions
  • University Policies and Procedures

Schedule an Appointment

To contact an Academic Counselor: email

  Department & Faculty Advisors 

Your Faculty and/or Department Advisor specializes in your field of study and helps with the following:

  • Major-specific Topics

  • Course selection

  • Providing Advisor Permission/Approval for Certain Procedures

  • Potential Careers & Research Opportunities

  • Questions regarding your Area of Study

You can find your assigned Faculty and/or Department Advisors listed in BuckeyeLink. Contact these individuals directly to schedule appointments

  Career Advisors 

CFAES Career Advisors meet with current and former students and can assist with:

  • Resume preparation
  • Mock interviews/interview preparation 
  • Career guidance
  • Finding and completing an internship
  • and much more!

Schedule an Appointment

  Clinical Counseling