CFAES Give Today
Academic Programs

College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences


I’m from a Regional Campus

So, you're a Buckeye but aren't starting your college career in the big city?

No problem. As a student at a regional campus, you can still be enrolled in our college. You will even have contact with advising staff in our college office.

Paul Heimberger, College Academic Counselor, visits regional campuses to meet with students. Please contact him should you have any questions as you prepare to transfer (see contact information below).

When taking classes at a regional campus, the credit you earn will transfer just as if you would have taken the courses at the Columbus campus. The credit will meet your degree program requirements when you change campuses.

Before you can transfer to Ohio State's Columbus campus, there are a few criteria you must meet. You can read about them here.

Even if you're not enrolled in our college, we can still help you explore your interests. Contact Paul to see how.

You can find more information about Ohio State's four regional campuses at the following sites:

Regional Campus To Do List

Paul Heimberger
College Academic Counselor
(614) 292-6891