Agricultural Administration Building AuditoriuM
To view the most current university guidance regarding events, please visit the Safe and Healthy Buckeyes website: https://safeandhealthy.osu.edu/
ATTENTION: for Autumn 2021, the room capacity is 187
Who May Request to Reserve the Auditorium
The Auditorium is available for the support of teaching, research, and extension programs of units/organizations administered through the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences (CFAES). Any currently employed CFAES faculty or staff member may request to reserve the Auditorium. A student representative for the Group may complete and submit the online reservation request form, providing they complete all required information on the form including their event advisor/coordinator/sponsor, who must be a currently employed CFAES faculty or staff member. This individual will be the designated Reservation Contact for the event and all future communications regarding the reservation will be sent to them. There is no cost for associated CFAES groups to use the Auditorium space for its intended support purpose, but the space is not available for use by external groups.
Space Overview: Auditorium and Kitchen
The following are the amenities that are provided to the Group utilizing the Auditorium for the event.
- 25 rectangular tables (2-1/2' x 5')
- 30 round tables (72" diameter) approximately 187 padded chairs 5 wall partitions
- a desktop podium
- a standard speaker’s podium
- Microphone attached to speaker’s podium
- Two Sinks
There is no computer, projector, or wireless microphone provided. It is the Group’s responsibility to secure any needed technological equipment.
* IT support for the Auditorium is not provided by the College. Therefore, the College is not able to offer assistance with any IT issues encountered during events.
Reservation Contact Responsibilities
The Reservation Contact must be a currently employed CFAES faculty or staff member who is serving as the event advisor/coordinator/sponsor, and is the authorized and responsible representative for the Group reserving the Auditorium. The Reservation Contact:
- Completes, signs, and returns the Agricultural Administration Building Auditorium Reservation Agreement Acknowledgement Form through DocuSign by the specified due date.
- MUST attend and be present for the duration of the scheduled event(s).
- is responsible for picking up, retaining, and returning the Reservation Packet, which includes the Auditorium access key.
- is not to provide or transfer the Auditorium key to other individuals. Only the Reservation Contact is authorized to have and use the Auditorium key.
- is granted Lenel (card swipe) system access to building, if applicable.
- is responsible for ensuring the Group understands and follows the terms, conditions, policies and procedures as outlined in this Agreement.
- Is responsible for overseeing set up, clean up, and tear down of the Auditorium and Kitchen.
- Is responsible for completing, signing, and returning the Auditorium Checklist with the Reservation Packet.
If you have further questions, please email CFAES_SpaceRequest@osu.edu and a member of our team will assist you.