Research. Explore. Discover.
Student researchers are a valuable part of our college and Ohio State. If you're interested in gaining real-world research experience, let us help you get started.
As a student, you'll have plenty of opportunities to share your discoveries with others. After all, what good are your discoveries if you don't share them?
Consider participating in the following:
- The Autumn (Virtual) Undergraduate Research Festival. November 15-19, 2021. Application window: October 1-22, 2021.
- The 27th Annual Denman Undergraduate Research Forum (March 8, 2022). Location: Pomerene Hall-Ideation Zone. Application window: January 10-February 7, 2022. The Denman is limited to 200 students graduating in 2022 (spring, summer, autumn). It will allow you to share your research with the University Community. Your work will be grouped with other OSU students who have conducted research on similar subject matter. Acceptance of your research abstract into this competitive submission event will add significant value to your resume and research experience.
- The College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences Undergraduate Research Forum (TBD) is a college-wide event that allows you to share your real-world discoveries with others. Participating in this event helps you prepare for other forums.
- The Spring Undergraduate Research Festival (April 7, 2022) will be open to all OSU undergraduates.Location: Pomerene Hall-Ideation Zone. Application window: February 28-March 21, 2022. Location TBD.
- Professional Societies and Conferences in your respective research field may have forums at national meetings.
Graduating With Research Distinction (Non-Honors Program)
Note: If you cannot open the plan, please download Acrobat Reader DC from the Adobe website. https://get.adobe.com/reader/
Here's what you need to do:
Explore our site to learn more and contact Pat Whittington if you have any questions or want to get involved in research on campus.