CFAES Give Today
Academic Programs

College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences



Students in CFAES must complete a minor. This builds the strength of your studies and makes you extremely marketable. Our students often pick one of the following minors offered in CFAES to compliment their studies.

CFAES minors and their requirements are listed below:

Agribusiness Minor

Agricultural Communication Minor

Agricultural Systems Management Minor

Agronomy Minor

Animal Nutrition Minor

Animal Pre-Veterinary Medicine Minor

Animal Sciences Minor

Brewing Science Minor - New in Autumn 2021!

Community Outreach Education Minor

Dairy Certificate

Dairy Science Minor

Entomology Minor

Environment, Economy, Development and Sustainability Minor

Environmental Economics Minor

Environmental Science Minor

Equine Science Minor

Farm Management Minor

Food Processing Minor

Food Safety Minor

Forestry, Fisheries, and Wildlife Minor

Horticulture Minor

Human and Animal Interactions Minor

International Economic Development Minor

Landscape Construction Minor

Leadership Studies Minor

Meat Science Minor

Mycology Minor - New in Autumn 2021!

Plant Pathology Minor

Production Agriculture Minor

Rural Sociology Minor

Society and Environmental Issues Minor

Soil Science Minor

Sustainable Agriculture Minor

Turfgrass Management Minor

Youth Development Minor


University-Wide List of Minors

(After the word "Explore:", click "Minors")